Ever been on a luxurious weekend getaway and stayed at a resort with a sauna? Take advantage of the sauna at your gym or health club? If so, then you know that even half an hour can alleviate aches and pains, improving overall well-being, and understand why saunas have been so prevalent for hundreds of years in Europe! While relatively new in American culture, saunas are increasingly popular home additions for not only rest and relaxation, but also pain relief, muscle and joint therapy, and better health. Contact us today for more information!
Indoor & Outdoor Saunas
Luxurious & Trendy Designs
Traditional or Infrared Available
Artful, Modern Ambience
Since installing our Alpha Wellness Sauna last year, we’ve found it a wonderful way to recuperate from the daily stresses of work and life . . . even 10-15 minutes at the end of each day helps us relax and unwind before going to sleep at night!Alpha Wellness Owner
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- Health Benefits
- High temperatures stimulate blood flow and circulation, lowering blood pressure and alleviating chest congestion.
- Mental Health
- Steam and heat help muscles relax, soothing the mind and rejuvenating the body – saunas are the perfect place to unwind.
- Skin Benefits
- The heat of sauna therapy increases sweating, cleaning your pores and increasing circulation.
- Body Cleansing
- The dry heat helps your body sweat out toxins and flush excess water and waste, helping to ward off a cold or flu.
- Weight Loss
- While your body will feel relaxed, sauna therapy actually increases your heart rate and speeds up your metabolism.
- Physical Therapy
- Sauna therapy is an excellent complement to physical therapy – the dry heat relieves tired, achy muscles and treats pain and stiffness.
CUSTOM OUTDOOR ALPHA WELLNESS SAUNA!