Since our opening, Everything Billiards & Spas has strived to operate by these core values: providing our customers with quality products and service, honest assessments of what we sell and how we can best serve you, and promoting and teaching proper pool table, spa, and sauna care.
We deeply appreciate the loyalty of our customers and the referrals you’ve given us over the years and we remain committed to providing you with both excellent service, superior products to make your home more fun and your day a little brighter, and the items you need to maintain those products. In light of that, we wanted to give you an update on our current store operations – both locations are currently open for appointments and curbside pickup (as well as free shipping). Our current store hours are Tuesday – Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm.
We have already implemented plans designed to protect our customers and staff so that we can remain open for your convenience. Our team members have been trained on:
• Ways to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
• Identifying symptoms of the virus
• What to do immediately if they display symptoms
• Additional tools and resources to easily obtain more information regarding the virus
All customers will be provided masks and required to wear those while in the store. This policy was put in place to protect employees and customers – if you aren’t able to wear a mask, we ask that you shop virtually.
We are currently operating with limited staff in-store, but rest assured, we are here and ready to help you. We appreciate your understanding of any delays in communication. In addition to team member training, we have enhanced our store cleaning processes, and continued emphasis on proper personal hygiene, including more frequent handwashing and the use of hand sanitizer. Each store has been asked to increase the frequency of cleaning high-touch surfaces – including bathrooms, counters, doors, handles, computers, credit card terminals, floors, displays, and more.
We understand if you are not comfortable visiting our store locations and have put in place the following options for those who cannot leave their homes. We are open for those who do wish to come in and look at items in person, though we do ask that you take the proper precautions and follow CDC guidelines by staying in your home if you have potentially been exposed to the virus, are displaying ANY symptoms, or are at risk for increased complications. Please also be mindful of the recommended 6-foot distancing while in public. In an effort to continue serving those in our community who do not wish to or are unable to go out, we are offering the following:
• Shipping of pool table and chemical supplies through standard UPS delivery options (at least through the end of April).
• Curbside pick-up: call ahead and pay for the chemicals or accessories you’re looking for and we can bring them to your car. We are happy to answer any questions over the phone or via text or email.
• Water sample drop-off: simply let us know ahead of time and drop your sample outside, and we will pick it up and email you the results!
• Spa Valet Services – Read more about our valet service options here to keep your hot tub in tip-top shape. We can set this up on a limited-time basis if you aren’t interested in long-term service – just contact us for pricing! Our service and delivery crews are currently working a normal schedule.
We have a great inventory of in-stock pool tables and Fantasy spas available for fast delivery. We’ve spoken to many customers who have canceled upcoming vacations or trips and are experiencing some extra family time and looking for ways to entertain their kids! If you would prefer to set up an appointment or talk via email, text, or phone, our team is fully prepared to walk you through our online resources, answer any questions, send you additional images and videos, and help you narrow down the details of your purchase in whatever way serves you best.
Email us or call us today to get set up on any of the programs above. As your trusted partner for pool tables, saunas, and spas, we wanted to provide you with the following safety information from the CDC regarding spa use; there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, filtration, maintenance, and disinfection should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19. Rest assured that our amazing team of the pool table and spa professionals will be here for your supplies and guidance, as well as free water testing services within our stores.